Saddam's external representations are reflections of his inner life, his paintings are filled with strange animal like, dream-like forms. This "inner self" deconstruction is externalized through various forms that hovers consistently throughout his work and he would argue around us in real life, following us wherever we may be in our day-to-day activities and moods. This September, Saddam with this exhibition will mark a turning point as he fills the entire gallery with major new and interesting outwork
- Basra 1974
- Bachelor in Plastic Arts - Basra University College of Fine Arts: painting department 1999-2000.
- MA in Fine Arts, Basra University College of Fine Arts: painting department.
- Worked as a lecturer at Fine Arts College – Basra University .
- Member of Iraqi Plastic Artists.
- Member of Jordanian Plastic Artists.
- Painter of Dubai Cultural Magazine, UAE from 2006.
- Member of selection committee to Fall Gallery of maven artists Amman 2012.
- Worked as an editor in Manara magazine, Arts section, Iraq between 2003 - 2008.
- Wrote several essays and studies in Iraqi and Arabian newspapers and magazines.
- worked as an art designer for a number of publishing houses like Dhifaf House-Qatar and Moment House- London.
- Domestic Melodies Anda Gallary Amman 2011
- Iraqi Art gallery in Qatara center Alain- Abu Dhabi 2013.
- Contemporary Iraqi Art gallery, Sultan Ewais Bin Ali Estabilshment, Dubai 2012.
- Anda Gallery Amman 2012.
- Fourteen Gallery 2011.
- For sight Gallery 2011.
- Amman Symposium for painting – Jordanian Ministry of Culture , the first 2011 and the second2013.
State Incentive Award , Iraqi Ministry of culture 2001
Expert young artists awards 2008, the annual contest of Ishtar for young Artists – Baghdad, Plastic Art Iraqi Association 2008.
The Effectiveness of the aesthetic discourse: Applications in the Iraqi Plastic Art. Al Adeeb House - Amman 2012
- (The Disclosure of the optical text), A study in the overlap of the Plastic Arts. A draft
design: gitta pardoel logo: modhir ahmed © ila-magazine